China (Shenzhen) International Electronics Exhibition in 2019
Exhibition Theme: New technology, new products to create a one-stop selection and procurement platform
Exhibition Location: Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center (Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center, Fuhua 3rd Road, Futian Central District, Shenzhen)
Exhibition Time： April 9-11, 2019
Exhibition Range：connectors / terminals / connectors / switches, relays, instrumentation / test and measurement, diodes / transistors / transistors / thyristors, sensors / sensors, integrated circuits, resistors / capacitors, transformers / inductors / coils, power devices, Electronics manufacturing equipment, electronic materials, automotive electronics, power supplies/batteries, resonators/oscillators/filters, portable smart terminals, vehicle networking, LEDs, cable harnesses, audio-visual and digital home products, smart cars, flat panel displays, etc.
Exhibition hall Distribution：
Hall 1: CITE Theme Pavilion: Smart Home Zone, Smart Terminal Zone, High-end Chip and IoT Zone, Cloud Computing and Big Data Zone
Hall 2: New Display and Application Pavilion: LCD/OLED exhibition area, quantum dot/laser display area, equipment/material exhibition area, smart phone exhibition area
Hall 3: Smart Manufacturing and 3D Printing Gallery
Hall 4: Robotics and Intelligent Systems Pavilion: Service Robots, Industrial Robots, 3C Industrial Applications, Vision/Core Components, Smart Hardware Developers
Hall 5: Artificial Intelligence Museum
Hall 6: Internet of Things (NB-loT) and smart city, consumer electronics
Hall 7: Instrument and Control Hall: Instrumentation and Equipment
Hall 8: Intelligent New Energy Pavilion: Intelligent Networking and New Energy Automotive Technology Zone, Lithium New Energy ZoneHall 9: Basic Electronics Pavilion: Components, Materials, Instruments, Equipment, Special Electronics
Why choose China Electronics Show？
1. Growing together with the electronics manufacturing supporting companies in the Pearl River Delta region of the global electronics manufacturing and supporting centers.
2. Gain a strong publicity of scope and high density to expand more business opportunities.
3. Display and discuss technology with the leading manufacturers in the same industry at home and abroad.
4. Contact the most influential industry players in the Pearl River Delta region and the final decision makers, strength buyers and R&D engineers of the user companies.
Professional Audience and Buyers
1. Purchase orders from the consumer, computer, communications, industrial control and automation, lighting, aerospace, military and other industries flocked to the exhibition site.
2. Smart terminals, automotive and automotive electronics, new energy newspapers, power, medical, triple play, cloud computing, Internet of Things, rail transit and other new industries are also gathering from all sides to seek cooperation.
3. Overseas partners bring powerful international buyers to China Electronics Show every year.4. More than 50% of the visitors to the China Electronics Show are engaged in procurement and R&D.